Special Watch

Friday, May 05, 2006

Counting my chicks too early

Hi hi,
Hmm... after all that eager anticipation of my last post, I must admit that I counted my chickens too early, before the eggs even hatch. Sigh... Fate seems bent on withholding what we most look forward to. So, am still a zombified panda. :P The good news is, tomorrow is but hours away. And since we have to clear the premises by 1pm (to prepare the place so that it is fit for everyone to exercise our citizenship rights), it is an extremely short day. The kids are having their first paper tomorrow. And because of the mad rush to complete everything that we should, I could not even say a proper goodbye to some of the kids. That's bad...

Ok, list of things to improve on:
1. Questioning skills
2. Pitching at the right level
3. Classroom management
4. Level of alertness in class
5. Change of activities every 15min or so to retain interest (esp impt on hot days and times)
6. Create engaging activities
Ok, basically that includes everything. I still have a long way more to go.

But first, let's have a kit kat. Yeah!


SW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home