Special Watch

Friday, April 21, 2006

Strolling downhill

Finally, we have reached the peak of our tp and are about to get started on an easy downhill walk. The last assignments have been submitted and the last obs done, amidst 1 to 3 hours of sleep. Finally, time to engage ourselves in some healthy, personal activities. :) And am looking forward to full 8 hours of sleep from now onwards, a luxury we have not had for weeks. Perhaps, with the stress of being watched all the time, being assessed, being told what should be done and what not to be done from diverging points of views on the same issues, all placed behind us, we are likely to perform better in class and enjoy the lessons and the interactions with the kids better. Yes, am looking forward to all that, although our my lessons will still be observed, since our P wants it that way. But at least, when we are more relaxed, we are more ourselves. Yeah!

And oh, some nics my kids have been creating for me, some not so nice though. But I really have to give it to them for being creative.
1. Arigatok
2. I talk, you talk, we talk, Miss T_k
3. Chipsmore (reference to the trademark on my face as chocolate chip cookie)
4. Gridlines (from a kid who still cannot remember my name)
5. 'Talk to me..." (from a song)
Of course the kids were "corrected" of their 'wrongness'. But they sometimes make my day. :P

SW

1 Comments:

  • yo shouwee dear, we going to be reunited really soon. ha ha! see u oh so very soon. I'm looking fwd to a cosy date..dun tell my bf hor :)

    By Blogger enlightened, at 12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home