Special Watch

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another chapter

Hi hi,
For those who have been disappointed with the lack of posts here for the past 1.5 months, aren't you glad to see something new here? :) And for those who have been asking for 'entertaining' posts, hmmm, I can only say that this polar bear cannot be sinking in the mud every other day, can she? But because all of you care enough to drop by to check how I have been getting along, I will try to make your visit worth your while. :)

Ok, this post is mainly to close one short chapter of my training. Another important chapter is about to begin next Monday - practicum. So, to all my young classmates, all the best! Here's something that will either make you laugh or cry. :)
And a rainbow pict I snapped recently.

When things seem gloomy, cold, unforgiving, dark, rainy, just remember that they are merely ingredients necessary for a rainbow you will see if you persevere.

I am also very grateful to the people around me who provided all the distractions these few days (wedding, LOTR 12-hour movie-marathon, shopping, gatherings). If not, I could have become a bundle of nerves and started irritating everyone around me. Ok, I am exaggerating, but I really do not know anything about this school and hence am not sure what to expect. But not to worry, come Monday and I will be too busy to have time for fretting. :)

And what else have I been up too lately? Nothing much apart from finishing assignments, completing the service learning presentation (oh, the video was very well-received, hee), searching for rainbows and gaining weight. This is the calm before the s.... .

SW

1 Comments:

  • Yay!! SW FINALLY blogged!! Heh. I tot this blog was gonna be declared dead! Lucky I hung on to that glim of hope!

    By Blogger Banana Saviour, at 9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home