Special Watch

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Distracted

Hmmm... 2 more assignments due next Tue and am done with rushing assignments for the rest of the year. Yippee! While I am enjoying the freedom of not having lessons and having full control allocating my own time for working on assignments, there are just too many distractions at home. But am just not ready to give up the comfort of home and spend 4 hours travelling just to do my assignments back in campus.

Can't help counting down - just 2 more days of being torn between assignments and Animal Planet (the most killing of all distractions), and I can watch all that I want. Once I am stuck in front of the tv watching animals, I'm stuck. Even when the repeats come on, I still cannot bear to tear myself away from the tele. Terrible me. But I just cannot get down to proper work. I think it all started with little Jo's hermit crabs. :D
Sigh... Flipping thru some old animal picts and here are a couple of cute ones.

Hope they bring smiles to your day.

Time for the zoo this hols. :-P Yeah!

SW

1 Comments:

  • Lovely pics.
    Let me guess.. the 1st's a meercat, next a raccoon, and what on earth is the last.. (desperate attempt, now) - a erm.. wombat?

    Great pics, really. U can see that i'm enjoying this, *SW ;)
    Reminded me of how i used to love watching (& being awed, of course) documentaries on nature, on tv, back in the wide-eyed (in wonder) days of childhood.

    Thanks for the nice memories & do take care. Best wishes to all at home too,
    Best wishes always, minerva*

    By Blogger minerva, at 8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home