Special Watch

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Last of the Assignments

Yes!!! Finally... :D
But got to echo CY's sympathy for our tutors who got to mark whatever we throw them.


Okie, now on to my holiday resolutions. Time to do loads and loads of other stuff, and to indulge in some hobbies every now and then. :D

First, is a wedding, of which I have to be coordinator for my girl fren, an ex-colleague, who happens to be marrying a current Geog teacher, who was also from the same cohort as me during uni days. So, will be working with some t'chers here and there. Talk about it being a small world. And this loafer (wef 8 Nov 05), tasked to be calling up the helpers, has problem reaching everyone because the poor t'chers are busy like anything. Will be like them this time next year. Sigh.... So, must enjoy as much as I this hols.

Then, going to be a tourist and visit different parts of Singapore, especially the parks, and maybe sign up for a couple of guided tours listed here in their respective calendars:
Nature Soc
Wild S'pore
N Parks

Then, got to catch up on Shakespeare and other children's literature, Harry Pottie (our Lit tutor's terminology :) ) and what not.

Experiment with IT stuff.

Meet up with friends, ex-colleagues, family and relatives. Bring the children for outing. And also makan sessions with Geog class. Pls do not forget to include me. :D Lit class mentioned karaoke. Hmmm... I can only freak everyone out with Hokkien songs, since I am no pop music person.

Take part in a tear-ing (as in crying) art project.

Short overseas trips if frens never stand me up.

Jog jog swim swim at least every other day. Too fat for comfort. Also got PC poisoning already. Need fresh air.

Clean up the house, tidy the shelves and table to make room for more stuff next year. My table is a whole mess of Himalayas, Rockies and Alps...

And do whatever further reflections where necessary.

Good good. In case u are wondering why these need to be listed here... they won't actualize unless I write them down. :) My zodiac says I am a dreamer...


SW

8 Comments:

  • Jog Jog Swim Swim - hope you are successful in this!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 pm  

  • Er...
    Not very sure who you are but are you who I suspect you to be? :P
    Thanks for reading.

    Yes, I have been successful in meeting my targets thus far. But so is eat eat drink drink. So, it is fat hope that weight will be lost. :(

    SW

    By Blogger S W, at 11:10 pm  

  • " wei" Good start but must do huh...don't say...say...only...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 pm  

  • hi s w! nice hol plans you have! yeah i like makan sessions w geog class. hopefully we do :) happy holidays yeah...we really need to recharge cos i think next semester's going to be one heck of a ride! take care.

    By Blogger jenny, at 11:16 pm  

  • Anonymous:
    I doing all I can. But friends (including yourself as you already know), are doing the reverse, getting me to eat doubly more than usual. :) So, like that how?
    Anyway, u can be sure I go your place for swims quite often la.

    Jenny:
    Am starting to miss the class already. Yes, hope to have some makan sessions now and then. :P You have a great holiday too! And yes, this is the actual last one that we get to enjoy still as students. So, enjoy while you can!


    SW

    By Blogger S W, at 10:57 pm  

  • Oops, quite malu.
    I still do not know who the mysterious anonymous who posted the first comments is. If you ever come back and read this, pls let me know. :P

    It is today that I realize the 2 posts by anonymous is done by 2 separate persons. The second anonymous have been found. But not the first...

    Sw

    By Blogger S W, at 10:53 pm  

  • 1st anonymous said: "prefer to remain anonymous, but was wondering if I should come back to stress you for jog jog swim swim session!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 am  

  • sorry lor anonymous 1. An anonymous person can hardly stress me with regards to working out. :D

    SW

    By Blogger S W, at 11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home