Special Watch

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hiking through the country wide

Hi hi,
Hiked from MacRitchie to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with 6 busloads of children, some of them TAF club members. Hmmm.. This will definitely be a 'walk to remember'. Here's the teachers' t-shirt for the event. It is so cool! Unfortunately, there weren't any for us TTs. So, I can only snap a picture and shower glances of admiration over it. Sigh...

And Kim will find this place familiar, where we used to hike from Bukit Panjang to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Just that the new Dairy Farm road linked to BKE has cut across it.


This pict looks good. But can you imagine the bottle neck on the Tree Top Walk, where only 30 at any one time are allowed on? We held up the 'traffic' for so long. But luckily, most members of the public were good natured over it. :P I would be pretty unhappy if I was stuck up there for so long, having no way of retreat since it is a narrow 'one-way street'. But we were lucky to meet understanding people. :)

SW

2 Comments:

  • Wow, I think the picture looks fantastic. Its like a row of colourful ants prawling uphill, in an orderly and good natured manner. Wonder what food are they queuing up for.... hmmm.

    And the other cool t-shirt photo, I can't help noticing the mass around the biceps, waist down to hips. And ofcourse, just like what the t-shirt says - you are not alone.

    Hip Hip Huray for the great event.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 pm  

  • nice hiking trail. I wonder the Kim you mentioned is me or not, since during my lifetime, so many people are called Kim. Now people called me Bee or Kim Bee or Bee Kim. Anyway miss the Bt Timah trail very much. Hope to hike it again!

    By Blogger Bee Kim, at 3:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home