Special Watch

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mid-way

Hi hi,
2 fabulous sunrises to start this post off. Who would not welcome such a change from our workplace? And I really need something beautiful to perk me up at this point in time. Am not going to reduce myself to 3 miracle drinks per day again. And, I have not seen any rainbows lately...


Now that we are about mid-way (slightly over) through the term, I am starting to feel exhausted. I hope it is not age related because that would mean it can only get worse. :P
I think I can attribute it to the need to constantly reduce myself into debt collector; to catch the kids who were absent for all sorts of reasons (the silliest will be due to suspension) and to help them catch up in different small groups and repeat myself like a broken record [maybe all lessins should be recorded]; to struggle with the lack of IT support (still no laptop in sight and I am amazed I survived thus far without it); and of course the numerous programmes going on at the same time that requires at least 3 of me to attend them all at the same time. Then there is the usual long hours of ticking away and catching up with topics I am not familiar with. Yes, it is hard to keep everything up while the energy level gets lower and lower. :(

The good news is, we all get a break next week. But the following 2 weeks, everyone (children and adults alike) will be highly-taxed, having to put together 2 major performances. It is a change from the routine and hence I am really enjoying the process. But it is still energy-sapping all the same. :(

Another good news - rapport is now in place and things should get a little easier, I hope? But I should have learnt by now it is best not to be too hopeful.

And just came to know that I am going to be 'promoted' with my kids next year. Sigh... Double sigh if I am going to be deprived of touching my favourite subject. Okie okie, think positive. I get to see my kids through...

SW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home