Special Watch

Friday, February 02, 2007

Fight Fight Fight

Hi hi,
After beating Xin Ming, we are faced with yet another strong opponent - HCI. I am sure my girls will create history again so long as they don't lose anymore steam. It is understandable that they are demoralised by bad reviews about them and differing views between the adults who drew the poor kids into it. But just put everything down and go all out and fight. They are now my new idols. Such fighters, although at a slight disadvantage. :) Good luck to HCI.

Staring, shoving, throwing things and fighting - hope they know how else to deal with problems. Don't wish to see our furture generation going into the style of Taiwan politics.

Things are looking up for me on all different fronts. Felt more accepted as F/T, kids who picked on me (yes, a few of them did) are better behaved (though not due to my effort), much better rapport with all my kids. What a wonderful feeling. And our job becomes easier once that happens. :)

SW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home